Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
VISITS ARE AT OUR HOME
(WE ARE A PRIVATE HOME NOT A PET STORE)
- During the visit, without exception, we insist that everyone sanitizes their hands upon entering and always maintain a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 meters) from each other and our pets.
- Guests will have ample opportunity to view the pet(s) (up to two animals only) that they are most interested in purchasing. Because of the current highly transmissible viruses in circulation, guests are encouraged to refrain from physically touching the pet unless it is the animal that you are seriously considering purchasing.
- Whenever possible we prefer that everyone call us by phone before or after the schedule visit, to discuss or ask any questions. Guests need not rush their visits they will have ample time to ask any pertinent questions, but we ask everyone to please be mindful that we often have other appointments or personal commitments that we need to attend to, therefore we need to stay on schedule.
- We ask that you bring your own sanitized, escape proof, pet carrier. The carrier must allow room for the animal to stand up and turn around in but not so large that the animal slides around in while in transit. No animal leaves our home without a suitable safe transport carrier . Although, we typically do not sell supplies, if you do not have one and if you let us know in advance, we may be able to purchase one for you, at your expense. (Costs vary.)
- Most often the people purchasing a pet from us already have a fairly good idea of the pet they want before they arrive at our home. But for those who don’t, if we know beforehand and if we have them available, we can usually show up to two animals per visit. (Only animals that are ready to leave the day of the visit are available for viewing.) We need to restrict the number of animals we show so that we can avoid unnecessary health risks and quarantining the animals that are not selected.
- If after we schedule an appointment for you to come to our home, it is extremely important that you inform us if you become aware that you have been exposed to someone who is sick or if you feel sick. Please contact us by phone so together we can make alternate arrangements. Getting a new pet while you are sick would not be fun. Stay home and wait until everyone in your household is better before visiting us.
ANSWERS TO A FEW OF THE MORE COMMON
QUESTIONS THAT WE ARE ASKED.
- Location for pick up or viewing is at our home in Niagara Falls, Ontario only. (we will not meet halfway) Visits are by appointment / invitation and for safety reasons, our address is not posted on our website. It will be shared by invitation only.
- We Do Not send individual pictures, instead we attempt to update the pictures on our website often for everyone to view.
- We do not believe in forced, early weaning! Our babies wean naturally. Unweaned animals will not be available for viewing.
- As a precaution, all our babies are dewormed, and a topical flea / mite prevention is done monthly.
- Every animal leaves our home with a written health guarantee and some food that it is used to eating.
- Everyone needs to be sure that they are making a well informed decision prior to committing to all of the responsibilities that come with of pet ownership. After a pet leaves our home, should you change your mind, the animal can not be returned for a refund. This is done to prevent unnecessary health risks to our other pets.
- We require a minimum of 25 % non-refundable deposit based on the purchase price before we will reserve any pet.
- No animal leaves our home unless paid in full.
- Payments or Deposits are accepted via E-transfer, PayPal or cash.
- Rearranging our schedule and preparing for every visit is time consuming and costly for us therefore we need to be selective who we invite to our home. Now, due to the sheer number of people who just want to visit our pets combined with the number of no-shows, unless you have already sent a deposit to reserve a pet, we require a $25.00 non-refundable reservation fee to book appointments in advance. Although this small fee is non-fundable, if you choose to purchase a pet, it will be deducted from the purchase price of the pet that you have chosen.
- Shipping / Delivery may be available at the purchaser's expense but shipping animals by air is not an option currently. Delivery is via a private courier and dates are variable and change often. If you live out of the area but within our delivery area and are certain about the pet you want to purchase, we can often arrange for a courier to do a direct drop off. (All delivery fees and associated charges are at the purchaser’s expense.)
- It is very important to always practice good hygiene! Whenever we buy or sell anything, new or used, if they are washable, we clean them with soap and water before we use them or sell them. Just because an item appears clean doesn't mean it is clean. ‘Why leave it to chance’. Whenever possible, try to purchase perishable items a little in advance and if possible, so that you can keep them in proper storage for several days before using them. While you may not always be able to clean bedding, litter, or food items, often the packaging can be cleaned.
PERSIAN & HIMALAYANS
PERSIAN & HIMALAYANS
Available Persians / Himalayans
Kittens Available We don't always have Persian and Himalayan kittens ready for new homes, but when we do, a bit of basic information along with a few individual pictures of them, are posted here
Older Kittens, Cats Available Occasionally, (not often) we have a retired breeder available. We also actively participate in fostering Exotics, Persians or Himalayans and sometimes we hear of others needing new homes. When we do, a bit of basic information and a few pictures of it will posted here.
About Persians and Himalayans History of the breeds and a bit of information about our kittens.
Kitten Sales Form & Health Guarantee A bit of information on vaccines, parasite control and a copy of out Health Guarantee.
Shopping List - Home at Last A quick overview of some things you may need for your cat or kitten to help it's transition to its new home.
- Babies (newly weaned 8 weeks to under 6months)
Teens and breeding age adults (5 months to 2 years)
- Animals in foster (Surrendered, Special needs or Retired from breeding
About Hedgehogs and how to care for them A bit of information about hedgehogs in the wild and their care as pets.
Our Small Pet Sales Form & Health Guarantee A copy of out Hedgehog Health Guarantee
Shopping List -Home at Last (A quick overview of some things you may need for your Hedgehog)